Pentek PID-6-12A2-3 Intellidrive variable frequency drive constant pressure control center for 1HP- 2HP pumps DISCONTINUED
- Constant Pressure - The PENTEK INTELLIDRIVE maintains constant water pressure in and around your house regardless of demand.
- Extends Pump Life - Soft start/Coast to Stop function reduces the normal mechanical stress on your pump’s motor, extending its overall life.
- Energy Savings - The PENTEK INTELLIDRIVE only works as hard as is necessary to provide constant pressure. Provides up to 20% energy savings over conventional systems.
- Space Saving - A system using the PENTEK INTELLIDRIVE can utilize a smaller water pressure tank, saving space AND money.
- LCD Status Indication - The PENTEK INTELLIDRIVE includes an LCD display providing real-time status indication for system monitoring and trouble-shooting ease.
- Ease of Installation - The PENTEK INTELLIDRIVE comes with the PENTEK Install Wizzard; walking you though the install and configuration process
- Retrofit - Ideal for retrofitting...
- NEMA 3 outdoor enclosure ( For the indoor enclosure use P/N PID-6-12A2-1)
- Single Phase input and output
- Works with 1HP- 2HP 3-wire Pumps
- Maximum output AMPS 12.2
This is for the control only. All components in a constant pressure well system must be sized to work properly. Please contact us and we will figure the system that will work the best for you.
Factors needed for figuring a constant pressure well system
1. The GPM usage you will need. ( Number of bathrooms, People in the home, Showers with multiple heads and body sprays, Sprinklers systems)
2. The GPM recovery of the well. ( Wells with low recoveries are not suitable for constant pressure systems.)
3. The specs of the well. ( Total depth of the well, The depth of the water level, Well casing pipe size)
4. Pipe size and total length of the run from the well head to the expansion tank.
5. If this a retrofit we will need the size of the expansion tank.
We currently do not stock this control, please figure an extra 4-5 days for delivery of constant pressure well systems.