Prier C-108D Vertical or Horizontal Hot and Cold Mixing Frostfree Sillcock with Vacuum Breaker 1/2" MPT x 1/2" SWT Connection
This is currently a non-stock item and will ship direct from manufacturer within 24 hours.
Box quantities are available; please contact for more information.
- Horizontal or Vertical installation with same product
- Anti-Siphon Vacuum Breaker with Backflow Check Valve
- Internal checks to prevent thermal migration
- 3-1/2" Center-to-Centers-installation template provided
- Enclosed Screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Solid Brass Body, Valve Stem Cap, Seat and Stem Ends
- Satin Nickel Plated Body maintains nice finish indefinitely
- Stainless Steel Seat Washer Screw & Handle Screw
- Full Circle ACME Threads secure Stem and Seat End
- Lock Shield Cap for stronger valve design
- AFG Teflon with Graphite Packing for easy maintenance
- Standard “OO” Size Seat Washer
- Recessed Spout Aligning Lugs
- Inlet style: D Style 1/2" MPT x 1/2" SWT
Prier C-108 provides a year round source of tempered water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. Hot side is loose key operated to prevent unauthorized operation or accidental operation by children.
Due to its patented design, the same product is available as horizontal or vertical.
The Prier C-108 has all the characteristics of the historically proven C-134 with the added protection of a self-draining Anti-Siphon Vacuum Breaker and Backflow Check Valve.