Raychem H908 Wintergard Plug-In Power GFI Connection Kit with 42" cord
Winter precipitation can make pipe-heating and roof & gutter de-icing using electric-powered tools challenging. Take moisture out of the equation with the H908 plug-in power connection kit from WinterGard.
This plug-in power connection kit is engineered with protection against ground faults. The H908 adapts with perfect versatility to WinterGard's H311, H611 and H612 120-V heating cables. It comes with additional material to make one power connection and an end seal:
- 1 heat-shrinkable 8" long x 1" diameter tube
- 1 heat-shrinkable 5x3/4" diameter tube
- Two 2" long x 1" wide mastic strips
- 2 heat-shrinkable 1x1/8" diameter tubes
- 2 pipe-trace application warning labels
- 2 equipment labels for de-icing and snow-melting equipment
- 1 plug-in ground-fault protection device for equipment
- 2 black 6" long x 1" wide cloth tapes
Free ground shipping when buying box quantities.
This is a stock item and ships the same day if ordered by 1:00 EST.