40/60 Square D Well Pressure Switch
Notes: This is a stock item and ships same day if ordered by 1:00 PM EST.
Warnings: All well supplies are subject to local codes.
This item is commonly found in well applications and is suitable for reciprocating pumps, jet pumps or submersible pumps. More often than not, it is used by a professional or homeowner for repairing and replacing well tank pressure switches on a residential property. This unique design features adjustable cut-in and cut-out settings, and it can control both submersible pumps and jet pumps.
- Well pump pressure switch
- 1/4” pressure connection
- Height is 2.80"
- Mounting type bracket
- Terminal-type screw clamp
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Nitrile (Buna N) diaphragm
- DPST contact arrangement
- NEMA 1 enclosure rating
- Diaphragm actuator type
- 60 years of high-performance products
- Used to control electrically driven water pumps
- 1/4” female pipe connection fits most applications
- Maximum voltage rating is 575 VAC
- Flange material is zinc-plated steel
- Preset at 40 PSI cut-in and 60 PSI cut-off
- Maximum allowable pressure is 220 PSIG
- Adjustable differential type 15 to 30 PSIG
110- and 220-volt products