Sterling GBJ1005 4-1/2" x 10" Grooved Poly Bonded 5 Micron Filter Cartridges for Sediment
Free shipping on this item when buying box quantities.
This is a stock item and ships same day if ordered by 1:00 EST.
Warnings: Maximum temperature 140 degrees.
Description: Keeping water free of contamination is a priority for a variety of plumbing applications. Meant to be regularly replaced, these cartridges are packaged in a case of nine. This product is used in residential homes with Sterling Whole House Water Filter Systems. This system is engineered to save money by limiting wear and tear on appliances that use water. Cartridges need to be changed every six to 12 months, depending on the frequency of use and the quality of water output.
- 5 micron rating
- Large surface area
- 9 cartridges per case
- Environmentally safe
- Filter and system do not inject chemicals into the water
- Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards
- Superior sediment filtration
- Bacteria and chemical resistant
- Individually shrink-wrapped
- Maximum flow rate is 10 GPM
- 100 percent pure polypropylene
- Pleated design for maximum sediment holding ability
- Provides a gradient density for high dirt-holding capacity
- Removes crystallized calcium carbonate and sediment
- Sterling HJ10-1 housing
- Other standard housings that accept 4-1/2” x 10” filter cartridges