Zoeller 004704 Switch Arm & Seal Assembly for M53, D53, M57, D57, and M98, D98 Sump Pumps
Notes: This is a stock item and ships same day if ordered by 1:00 EST. Free ground shipping on box quantities. To insure proper replacement, customer must identify if switch is a General Electric switch.
Warnings: Always disconnect or unplug pump from electrical outlet before removing, touching or while servicing. All electrical systems must be installed by a qualified licensed electrician according to the National Electrical Code.
Due to normal wear and tear, several models of the Zoeller Sump Pumps can require a replacement switch arm and seal assembly. This item is commonly found as the solution for getting an incapacitated sump pump to operate optimally. Once the current has been disconnected from the electrical source, a professional electrician that is fully licensed can easily re-install this item.
- Float rod included
- Made from high-quality materials
- Used to repair sump pumps
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Consult factory about special length cords from 20-foot to 50-foot
- Sealer package included is enough for more than one repair
- All the parts necessary to complete the repair are included
- Installation tools such as the 3/4-inch outer diameter tubing and hammer are not included
- After this switch is installed, a pressure test of the switch cover is required to reduce a possible shock hazard
- For pumps with date code prior to 9/86, the replacement case and switch will have a new style switch.
M53, D53, M57, D57, and M98, D98 Zoeller Sump Pumps