Zoeller 004704 Switch Arm & Seal Assembly for M53, D53, M57, D57, and M98, D98 Sump Pumps
Notes: This is a stock item and ships same day if ordered by 1:00 EST. Free ground shipping on box quantities.
Warnings: Always disconnect or unplug pump from electrical outlet before removing, touching or while servicing.
Due to normal wear and tear, several models of the Zoeller Sump Pumps can require a replacement switch arm and seal assembly. This item is commonly found as the solution for getting an incapacitated sump pump to operate optimally.
- Float rod included
- Made from high-quality materials
- Used to repair sump pumps
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Consult factory about special length cords from 20-foot to 50-foot
- Sealer package included is enough for more than one repair
- All the parts necessary to complete the repair are included
- Installation tools such as the 3/4-inch outer diameter tubing and hammer are not included
- After this switch is installed, a pressure test of the switch cover is required to reduce a possible shock hazard
- For pumps with date code prior to 9/86, the replacement case and switch will have a new style switch.
M53, D53, M57, D57, and M98, D98 Zoeller Sump Pumps