Sterling PB1005 2-1/2" x 10" Poly-Bonded 5 Micron Filter Cartridge for Sediment
- Buy 24 for $2.80 each and save 14%
Warning: Maximum temperature 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Water filters are important components for a variety of plumbing projects. Clean, filtered water reduces wear and tear on plumbing fixtures as well as providing a healthier source of H2O for those living in a home. This filter is intended for use with the Sterling VH34 Whole House Water Filter Housing and will also fit any standard housings that require 2 1/2'” X 10” filter cartridges.
- 100 percent polypropylene construction
- Microfiber design
- Withstands high-pressure differentials
- Provides depth filtration
- Comes in boxes of 24 individually shrink-wrapped filters
- 5 micron rating
- Max flow rate of 10GPM